Visit the Resource Center to learn more about your favorite artists in past and current Arts Center exhibitions as well as thousands of other artists—self-taught, folk, and academically trained. Come as often as you like to peruse books, periodicals, and exhibition catalogues on a wide range of historical and contemporary artists and art forms.
Hours: Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 920-458-6144 x147
Collection and Resources
The Resource Center collection includes:
- Art, design, theatre, music, and dance magazines
- Art education books and journals
- Museum exhibition catalogs
- Arts Center publications and productions
- Arts Center institutional archives
- Computers for arts-related research. Access to computers may be limited due to availability.
The Resource Center collection is noncirculating. Materials are for reference and may only be used in the Resource Center. However, duplication services are available for most items in the collection. We would be happy to gather materials for you prior to your visit. Given sufficient notice, we will have available materials waiting for you when you arrive.
The Resource Center is made available through the generosity of the J. L. French Family Foundation.