Create a marbleized painting using everyday household goods.
- Large metal baking sheet or plastic tray
- Paper (works best with white construction paper)
- Watercolor or liquid food coloring
- Shaving cream
- A fork or spoon for mixing
- A ruler, old spatula, or old credit card to scrape off the shaving cream
- Spray shaving cream onto the baking sheet and spread it around.
- Scatter tiny drops of food coloring on top of the shaving cream.
- Mix the colors around using a fork, spoon, stick, or maybe even drive a toy car or stomp a plastic animal through it.
- Gently press the paper on the shaving cream masterpiece.
- Lift up the paper, then turn over to see the results. Scrape off the excess shaving cream.
- Photograph your creations and share on social media with the hashtag #JMKACcares