LIVE@608: Get the Gig
1. Duos and musical groups may submit video recordings of original music and lyrics from any genre for consideration. Each entry will be reviewed for content by JMKAC staff and the LIVE@608 committee. Three bands will be selected to perform at the LIVE@608: Get the Gig event on Friday, April 3, 2020.
2. All members of the band must be available Friday, April 3, 2020, from 3:00–11:00 p.m. The band must have 50 minutes of original performance material.
3. All copyright laws and FCC regulations pertaining to the broadcast of audio and video will be used to determine approval of band video for submission and subsequent presentation.
4. Songs presented for submission must be original lyrics and music written by the band and legally released for play on www.jmkac.org.
5. All bands and performing duos considered for submission may not be under contract with a major label, although bands signed with a local or indie label or having limited distribution channels may still be considered.
6. Submissions begin on Saturday, January 11, 2020 and all videos must be submitted before midnight on February 28, 2020.
7. All entries must include a video link, a signed Digital Music Contract, and a completed Band Profile.
8. One winner as determined by the audience and JMKAC staff at the LIVE@608: Get the Gig event on Friday, April 3, 2020 will receive an agreement for a contracted, paid performance during the 2020 Levitt AMP Sheboygan Music Series. The series runs Thursday evenings, June 18–August 20, 2020 (dates and times are subject to change).